February 17, 2009

I SO Pretty!!!!!!!

I thought to myself "Gigi is awfully quiet." She has been whiny and grouchy all day so something doesnt seem right. I find her by the couch playing with her sisters chapstick.

She sure enjoyed it. (And had no problem telling me how mad she was when I took it away.)

"Here Mommy. Do you want some?!?!?"

Now I get lots of Grape kisses. Love it. Daddy, wish you were here to share in the pleasure!!! We miss you!!!

2 Comments:

Nancy said...

Her hair has really grown! I can honestly say this kiddo looks like you and Patrick :-)

Anonymous said...

Well "Hello little Patrick!" What a dolly! Aren't they getting so fun at her age? Cashlynn is such a lump she is still just sitting...hates to be on her tummy and LOVES to be held! YIkes! looks like she's getting around really good!