After seeing the new "Twilight Saga: New Moon" on Friday night, my mom and her friend Sue stayed over. Zoiee made a fast friend. Sue brought gifts for the girls and read books in the morning. Zoiee got a wireless microphone that works through the tuner. She sang for us Saturday morning and hasn't stopped singing with it since.



Our little Gracyn finally says something....
ah-oh!!!! My heart still yearns to hear Mama come out of her mouth but I will take this word. She was diagnosed with expressive language delay so she should start speech therapy soon. Hopefully this time next year she will be able to say mama. The picture above is how you will usually find her throughout the day but usually in regular clothes. She loves to wear others shoes, even my heels. Anyone who knows me know I don't like shoes in the house so Zoiee has learned real quick to wipe them off before her sister wears them. It's one of my crazy quirks but I am loved anyway!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment