In June, we found out that we will have our 3rd girl!!! I had to take a picture of the ultrasound and it didn't come out all that great!!!!
Hallee Shawn will be arriving Nov 1 around 730 am.
We are all very excited to add her to our family. Zoiee has had fun watching my belly grow, in fact the other day she said to me "your tummy isn't very big for having a baby in 8 weeks." Maybe, just maybe I won't get huge with this one. I have had minimal weight gain with this little girl and the pregnancy has been great.
Patrick has been kind of funny through out the whole process of finding out the sex of the baby. Since we already have 2 girls, we were hoping to add a boy into the mix. At the first ultrasound, the tech was only 90% that it was a girl. {She was being rather modest with her legs crossed at the ankles.} A month later I was able to get another peak at her and finalized that a girl is coming. Now that Patrick was somewhat convinced that we are having another girl, he was able to talk about girl names and actually come up with one. I think he is still holding out hope that one day we will have a boy. Who knows!!!
I am currently 30 weeks and have 8 1/2 weeks to go. Baby and Mom are doing great!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment