So we have had another fun weekend down in FuN town...Friends had a pirate party friday night so the Fam dressed up in pirate garb (or whatever I could come up with). This is an annual party I am told so I have a whole year to come up with more pirate dress. Arrrgh! Little G RUMMED it up and zonked out. I like me RUM...
Sunday we went to another Fowler Fam and had DELICIOUS dinner!!! We always enjoy our visits. I hope more is to come. I can't complain much about anything lately. We are loving our new area. I have made FABULOUS friends that are keeping me quite busy and Big Z is famous through out our new ward. This move has proven to be very good for Big Z and her shyness. YEAH!!!!

3 Comments:
Arrrr, matey! Thanks for coming to our Parrrrrty! Glad you had fun. :)
The picture of Gracie is hilarious! :-)
It was nice to see you guys this weekend. :-)
Nan
That is the Patrick I know! Love the blog!
Post a Comment