October 2, 2008

PoOp AnYoNe?????

So Big Z got a new toy. I Know I Know I said "no more new toys." but she has been so good and actually cleaning up after herself so Why not??? Right??Well she chose a Barbie. Eek!!! with a dog.....




And what do you see??? Could that be POOP??? Well I will be honest--it is. The Barbie dog (Tanner is his name) actually POOPS. It comes with a poop scooper and everything.



I have tried not to get Z barbies BUT I have come to the conclusion that it was inevitable. She seems to gravitate toward them in the toy isle and she loves the Barbie Movies (my favorite is Rapunzel) Now I just have to make sure the little POOPS are cleaned up so Little G doesn't eat them. She will be crawling soon.


And a picture of Little G because she isn't so little. In Fact tooooo big to bathe in the sink anymore.


1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Lindsey I can't believe your kids are getting so big! You guys have a cute house; it looks like you are having lots of fun!