OK close your eyes (not literally or you won't be able to read this) and try to imagine the scene of this story I am about to tell you.
Sometime within the past year daddy and Big Z were drawing the family (the ENTIRE family) as stick Figures. -- do you picture it????
SO the other day Big Z and I are sitting in the target parking lot (no surprise there!!) while I was talking to my friend on the phone. I look over at Z and too my surprise what do I see?????
There are markings between the legs of the stick figures. Yes I am sure your images are right!!!!
Z then preceded to tell me that those marking are.............
are you ready for this???
they are peters and cuchies. Yes, I said peters and cuchies. I am in shock at this time and my friend on the phone is just laughing. I am sure she p'd her pants because of the laugh.
My mom would be so proud.....Maybe I should have waited to have the whole private parts talk. I ask myself "why in the world would she draw this?"
I came to this conclusion--the artist in her always has to be anatomically correct!!!!
October 4, 2008
Private Parts!!!
Posted by Lyndsey at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Cute little Zoiee! We don't give these kids enough credit...they know WAAAAY more than we think they do? Cuchies is one I've never heard of! Too funny.
Post a Comment