November 11, 2008

TaLes oF a hOuSeWife!!!

THINGS TO DO:::

1-laundry
2-sweep & mop floors
3- vaccuum
dust
& the window sills REALLY need to be done (I will do this if I get everything else done)

So you may be wondering "why a picture of a window?" Let me tell you. My day started with a morning wake up call at 6:30. So I got up and ready at 7. G had a blowout, then peed on the floor waiting for bath. This is all by 8. Preschool was cancelled so I thought to myself "Why not do a little SPRING cleaning!"

I got all of it done. And my visiting teachers even came for a visit. I am not a open window kind of girl and my window sills were rather dirty. The toothbrush was even commissioned.

I even added more to the list--cleaned the doors and door knobs, cleaned bathrooms. In between all of that the baby ate atleast 5 or 6 times.

I also started dinner. It should be done by 6. Tomorrow will be another day and another list.

Big daddy is cleaning the toilets though!!!

2 Comments:

Erica said...

My house is waiting for you!! :-)

Yellow Barn Girl said...

Hey There,
Just happened across your blog. Very cute. I love the chicks on the sides and your cute chicks of course. I saw your mom around halloween. I didn't know she works a TJ (mark's dad works there). Where are you these days?