November 27, 2008

What We ARE THankFul For...

We had our FIRST Thanksgiving by ourselves. THis is our First Turkey. It turned out DELICIOUS. We have our friends to thank for the recipe. It wasn't as hard as I thought IT was. We had dinner with Our Good Friends. Thank you so much, it was a blast.


On this day every year, I look back through out the year and pick out the moments I am thankful for. There are so many tiny moments such as a birth of a child, a move, baptisms, spending time with friends & family, etc. Here are a few of the major things that we are always THANKFUL for:

  • Our beautiful little family

  • The Gospel

  • Our Home

  • Health

  • FREEDOM

  • Awesome Friends & Family

  • Patrick's Job
We have been BLESSED with so many wonderful things this year, even with evil happening all over the world. We thank our Heavenly Father daily for all of our good furtune.

WHat are you THANKFUL for????

0 Comments: