I was doing laundry and this is what I turn around to find.
Well it is FINALLY that time again for us. We have to baby proof the house. Baby G is every where and into everything now adays. She army crawls to whatever seems more interesting to her little mind. Whether it is cords, the Christmas tree lights, presents under the tree or like this picture, the hall night light. She has already pulled it out of the wall several times and is a very GOOD girl and tries to put it back after she has sucked or biten it for awhile.
Btw Baby G now can sit herself up from any position. She is growing up fast. SHe also has 7 teeth already. Yeah, I am liking that!!!!!!!!
December 16, 2008
Look At Me, Mommy!!
Posted by Lyndsey at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Don't feel bad Lyns--My baby is 15 months and we STILL haven't done the baby proofing. I am reminded of it every time he brings out the bottle of Jet Dry from under the kitchen sink! Hang in there!
I forgot about the baby proofing stuff...I'm sure that is close for us too!
Post a Comment