Here what HAPPENED in the Fowler Home. Christmas has come and gone but here are some highlights. Christmas was rather busy. The Fowlers came over after lunch. My family came later and stayed the weekend. I cooked my first Christmas dinner. It turned out pretty good for being my first time. I am getting fond of cooking turkey.
Little G enjoyed her toys. She is smart, outgoing, and very curious. Little G got various toys and loves them all but I can usually find her playing with something of Z's that fits nicely in her mouth. She is one the move all the time. Big Z loved all her gifts. She got dress up stuff, a leapster game, a Tinkerbell Book, and some cute outfits. She has enjoyed all her gifts. Thank you everyone.
Here's a picture of the MR & MRS. Not bad for it being early Christmas morning. He still makes my heart go Pitter Pat. (I need to do sentimental every once in awhile.)
One of our traditions is Christmas jammies. So here are the girls. It sure is fun matching them. I dont think I have gone overboard yet. But it would be easy to do.
This is part of the Fowler Clan. There are a lot more of them. I would love to someday be with everyone at Christmas. Patrick talks about the last christmas they were all together and it sounded so fun. My HAPPENIN sister and the kids. This Tinkerbell book has been a well needed book around here. The MR. is the one who does the night time reading in our houes. I do have to say he likes reading this book with Z before bed. Who would have ever thought!! And yes those are CROCS you see in the picture. We gave out several CROCS gifts this Christmas. We love them.
Little G loves Grandpa time. This is the position I can always find them in AND G usually falls asleep. She makes herself QUITE comfortable.
January 20, 2009
What's BEeN HaPPeNinG!!
Posted by Lyndsey at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
It's good to see you update the blog---I love getting a peek into my family's lives....
:-)
Post a Comment