We celebrated Gigi's 1st Birthday on Saturday with family. We even had our good friends from Colo springs make it and my brother and his wife from Las Vegas. It was great seeing everyone. (Some family couldn't make it due to weather - we wish you could have been there)
The Kids made Gigi a birthday banner!!!

My tasty treats!! They were YUMLICIOUS!!!! (On her actual birthday, which is this friday she will get even more delicious food.)

Birthday girl eyeing her first ever cupcake.

She didnt want to get dirty at first but with a little help she dug right in.

Like her black left eye. Another first for her.

Like any other 1 year old, she liked the string better.

I had to add a cute BUTT shot of the big girl. She had to get all cleaned up after her cupcake. She is losing her fat rolls so I have to show them while I can. She is a FULL time walker now so she is even busier than before.
2 Comments:
How fun! I'm do glad I got to enjoy the B-day cupcakes too! :)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want her littleass, not deep just enough she can feel mecum in her, finger in her slit her first dp
Post a Comment