We had a wonderful week with cousins visiting. First, the hub teaching Miss O how to ride her new bike without training wheels. Her brother was too scared to try. She is learning balance right now.
Gigi and Auntie....
I couldn't help but post this one!!!!
After the train ride, we walked down the 16th Street Mall. We finished up some Easter Shopping. The kids got new sunglasses and the girls got purses and matching outfits (earlier). The 2 Divas love strutting their stuff. Work it girls!!!
On Thursday, we went to Build A Bear. I lucked out on this one. Zozo picked a monkey on sale for $12 and I had a $5 coupon. She didn't get an outfit because she already had an extra one. I saved big on this one. Here they are Hamming it up again.
We had a fun filled week. We were sad to see Auntie and kids go. But they do only live an hour away.
We are looking forward to the summer and more fun filled adventures. We are already starting to plan it. It only took us 9 months to start checking what this area has to offer.
We are looking forward to the summer and more fun filled adventures. We are already starting to plan it. It only took us 9 months to start checking what this area has to offer.

1 Comment:
Wow, your week beat mine by...well lets just say you crossed the finish line before we even started running!! I'm glad you had fun and all was healthy! I assumed you were posting more pics of the new baby in you family before I read anything and thought to myself wow, those look alot like Gigi, look how smart I am!!
Post a Comment