July 30, 2009

Longest Blog EVER!!!!!!

First, we start with a Family Reunion in Chey town!!!!! Patricks whole family came to town. 2 parents, 6 siblings, 3 spouses (1 had to stay home), 10 kids and 2 dogs. It was a FULL house!!!!
Helping Aunt Jama make flower arangements.
Saturday, the family went fishing in Arlington. They made smores, ate lunch and played.

Zoiee caught her first fish!!!


Gracy loved playing with cousin Madison in the backyard. I had a lot of helpers with her. I wish I would have gotten a picture with her cousin Lucas. He really liked her. She had her own bodyguard for the weekend.



All 10 grandkids.


The PARENTS!!!

All of the siblings. Yes, Matthew is doing the splits. I can't even do that.


Giving Aunt Nancy a makeover!!! WHat a sport.


Helping shuck corn!!!


The Ranch!!!! Look at my little cowgirl.

2 of my favorite people.


Petting horses.

They said the "way cool" thing was riding on a couch in the back of a truck around the ranch.
Thanks Jama for planning the reunion. We had fun and loved seeing everyone. Can't wait for next time.


2 Comments:

Madie's world said...

loved those days with u guys

Madie's world said...

and it was just so much fun seeing and spending time with the whole big family