Every year we go to the carnival on Cheyenne Day. This happened to fall on my birthday, which turned out to be a very busy day. While I went with my mom and sister, Patrick took Zoiee and Olivia to a ranch. We met up in the evening to go to the carnival. Some of the highlights of that night:
We enjoyed carnival food. Gracy loves corn dogs!!!
My nephew Anthony not wanting his picture taken.
My dad is the one assigned to take the kids on all the rides. He really is a good sport. The favs this were the bumper cars and the mirror house.
Zoiee posing. She is not the least bit excited.
Gracy hamming it up!!!! This girl is so cute, I just want to squish her!!!!!

3 Comments:
ZoZo talked about going to the carnival a *LOT* at the reunion; I'm glad she did get to go and had a lot of fun!
Cute pictures! Carnival food is pretty tasty, there's nothing like a corn dog from a carnival.
Nice Daddy to take the kids on the rides too.
well that sounds so much fun
Post a Comment