A post all about ZOIEE!!!
Zoiee has a rough time every day that she has school. She only goes 2 1/2 days a week { 2 whole days and 1 half day}. Those mornings start out with crying from the time she wakes up until the time I leave her in her classroom. Some mornings she says her stomach hurts, some she asks if she can just stay home because she can't do it, and recently she has started getting herself so worked up that she gags and throws up. She doesn't eat breakfast, so there isn't anything in her tummy to come up so it pretty much is slimy saliva. Gross!! anyway you look at it. Now, this isn't what I would call our best time of the day. We are working with the teacher on a reward system daily. I hope that this ends before we have to start college. Hey!! I'm not being negative just hopeful.
We also had her parent teacher conference last week. Once she is engaged in school, she does very well. She is very kind, helpful and very much anticipating learning how to read. She is a very bright student, we just have to get her anxiety under control.
So today I went on Zoiee's first Kindergarten field trip with her. We had one buddy with us and went on our way.

2 Comments:
Looks a little bit chilly, the smiles are shinning though! Glad everything went well!
I'm sure she'll eventually get over the anxiety...I think a lot of little kids go through that for awhile.
Post a Comment