December 14, 2009

Family Photos

We had pictures taken in November. I love how they turned out. These are the ones I chose. I love this one of the girls. Gracyn looks like she could have been from the 1800's in this picture...I love it!!!






I thought we needed a picture of just us so this was our crack at it. It seemed alot like engagement pics but it was fun to do. I was just about to start laughing big time right when this picture was taken. This man still makes me laugh. Oh how I LOVE him!!!


I know I am biased BUT....Patrick and I made some cute little girls. Who would have thought we are already thinking about a #3. Only time will tell.

5 Comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE your pictures! There is nothing like getting your family pictures. Those polka-dot dresses are divine! Lovely all around.

Sassy Rachel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! AHHHHH! SO GORGEOUS!

Meggan said...

Great Picture Lynds! You have a beautiful family and I agree you make very cute girls. Just remember baby # 3 could be #3 and #4....TWINS!!!!

Ashley said...

Beautiful!!!!

TuCk N JuLeS said...

Sooo adorable, I love how they turned out, too!