Zoiee is GROWING up on us. I noticed the other week that all her shirts are toooo short so I ventured out to find some bigger shirts. We went to the Childrens Place Outlet and really lucked out. For $13 I got about 7 items. She was so excited to wear her new denim skirt, new vest and new black boots (which were a christmas present from Grandpa and Mimi) she got early since I knew she would have at least one more thing to open on Christmas day from them. With all this excitement in her, she got together her new little outfit and had to take pictures of it. She wanted me to get them printed so she could show all her friends but after a litte while of me trying to convince that her friends seeing her in the outfit was just as good, she relented. She did a rather good job. Anyone want fashion pointers??? Zoiee might be able to give you some of her time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment