Patrick was lucky enough to travel to Tokyo, Japan for work the end February. Here is a sampling of a few things around the big city. I had to put in a picture of the 7-Eleven. They even have slurpees in Japan. I would be in heaven.
Shibuya Station Very Busy place.
View from Patrick's hotel room.
Harajuku. Lots of shopping.
Patrick in front of the Tokyo Temple. He didn't get a chance to go through, but it would have been fun. He actually saw a lot of Americans in the church next to the temple rather than natives. Which he thought was interesting. Visiting the temple was church for him on that Sunday.
Just some sampling of the awesome food he got to eat. I did ask if you would bring me home my own Japanese chef but I didn't get that wish.
His fish before dinner!!!
And AFTER!!!
And this is HORSE. Patrick said he enjoyed it. Wasn't too bad.
Patrick had a good time while over there. Its not every day he has an opportunity to travel abroad. The only down side is I really really want Sushi and he has had enough to last him a long time. I just may have to go by myself.








1 Comment:
YUM! That food looks deeeee-lish. I adore sushi, will have to wait until I'm no longer pregnant to enjoy it again.
Post a Comment