April 30, 2010

Zoiee is 6!!!!

Zoiee turned 6 on March 16.  The day before just her and I went up to Cheyenne to celebrate her birthday and to be with her cousin on her first birthday.  Zoiee wanted a mani/pedi for her birthday so I made it happen of course.  We are definitely all girl in this house.  My mom has told the girls that she would buy them American Girl dolls, so for her 6th birthday she got one.  She picked one that looked most like her, even with freckles..


My mom had this cake made for Zoiee.  It was delicious.

I thought it would be fun for Zoiee to wear something fun on her birthday so I made this shirt and she already had the tutu.  She was quite excited as you can see.

Opening her gift from Auntie at the salon.

She got quite the pampering from Auntie. 

Mommy even got her toes done for St. Patricks Day.

She picked Taco Johns for her Birthday lunch.  Yum!!

Even the American Girl Doll has to be safe while in the car!!

Just one of several gifts from her grandparents.  And of course a trip to Grandads isn't right with out having our chocolate shakes.

3 Comments:

Melissa said...

What better birthday can a girl ask for? She is such a darling girl, glad she had a fabulous time.

Ashley said...

how fun! looks like a GREAT b-day!

My Angels said...

Nothing better than getting to enjoy the "present" with the birthday girl! What a fun day-of course I love the shirt!