We have been trying to do more as a family this year especially before baby comes. Since I go to the doctor in Ft. Collins, we decided to take the girls to a petting zoo there on one of my appt. days. And for about .25cents you can buy a scoop of food to feed the animals.
Gracyn loved feeding the animals. She would laugh a little when their tongue tickled her little palm. Now Zoiee was a different situation. We would try to get her to feed the animals but she would cry and get scared. Her 2 year old sister showed her up.
She made fast friends witht he animals.
Even kissed a couple. I was totally grossed out by this but Gracyn is her own person and she will do anything she wants regardless of what this mommy tells her. So if the worse is kissing animals, I will have to learn to handle it.
After A LOT of coaxing...Zoiee finally fed a lamb. And guess what!!!! She loved it. She kept wanting to feed them but we ran out of food.
This small petting zoo was great way to spend family time. Take a little picnic, roam around, play on old farm equipment. I couldnt have asked for a better day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment