December 19, 2010

Start of a new school year!! 1st grade wahoooo!!!

The first day of 1st grade with Mrs. Wingfield.  Zoiee was very excited to start school this year.  She had no tears and went into the classroom easily.  She also decided to ride the bus this year.  This, I had to get used to.  I didn't want her to ride the bus but, anyone who knows Zoiee knows this is a big step.  So being the momma bird, I had to let go a little and let her ride the bus. 


 Wearing her new outfit she picked out from Nana and Grandpa.  She is growing up so fast.

 We did take her to school on the first day though.  She waited patiently with a smile on her face until the bell rang and went right in.  Notice Gracyn in the background.  You will see a theme in a minute.

 Zoiee getting off the bus.  She had a very good day and enjoyed the bus.  She has a good friend that lives in our neighborhood and is in her class so they ride together.  She is very lucky to know several children from church that ride her bus.  I am thankful we live in a small community.

 2nd day of school, wearing an outfit she picked out when Aunt Jama took her shopping.  She is definitely a girl.  She loves clothes, shoes and shopping.

I had to put this picture in here because Gracyn has to pose in the pictures when we take them and to show her in yet another bathing suit.  Were we going swimming, you ask??  No we weren't.  She just likes to dress up.

0 Comments: