March 10, 2009

I MADE this!!!!!

This has been a project in the making. Thanks Anya for helping me and Ashley for being my partner in sewing. Maybe now my back won't hurt when I carry this and half ton. --Ashley I want to see your finished project. And while I finished my bag (the last 3 steps I did all by myself. Let me tell you how proud I am.) The HUBBY watched supercross.

What a handsome Fella.

5 Comments:

solidgold (a.k.a. our family) said...

What a cute bag crafty girl! I see a side business coming on.
Next time BWD is watching motocross I'm gonna take a picture and we'll get them in a double frame with the caption "Why did we sell our bikes?"

Nancy said...

Impressive!

Marie said...

It turned out so cute!!! Maybe I need to learn how to make these... everytime somone finishes theirs I find myself coveting :) I like your blog it's very cute!!!

The Crace's said...

I'm glad you were able to finish. I didn't really leave you with good instructions besides "Make it work." Now if only we can get Ashley's finished!

Ashley said...

Way to go girl! I just hope to finish mine by the end of this YEAR!!! :)