March 25, 2009

WhAt A LiFe!!!

This is what our morning consists of today. While I am getting packed for a little Vaca, our girls are doing what they do best.
In my bed, I have no idea why she loves it so much. I love laying in my moms bed when I am with her. Maybe it is a comfort thing. I am looking forward to snuggling with my mom in the next few days.

This is what SHE does best. She leaves a path of destruction where ever she goes. The kitchen is usually worse but she just got started.

Looking over her mess wondering what to do next I guess. Can't wait until she is old enough to pick up her own mess. This is a great way to organize my cupboards again though.


1 Comment:

Ashley said...

That's a good way to look at it. :0 Hope you get to snuggle with your mom soon! Darn this snow!