March 16, 2009

Our Big girl is 5!!!!

ZoZo is 5!!!! It has been a wonderful 5 years.

5 things we LOVE about ZoZo:
-her witty humor
-her love for her little sister
-her gentle sweet spirit
-when she says out of the blue "I love you mommy" or "I love you daddy"
-her detailed memories of past happenings
These are just a few things out of many that we think about when we think of ZoZo. We could go on and on but there just isn't enough time.

3 Comments:

solidgold (a.k.a. our family) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOIEEEEE!!!!
We hope you have a terrific day and treat yourself right! Give yourself an extra scoop of ice cream.
Love ya!
Uncle Dave, Aunt Andrea and cousins

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Zoiee!! Doesn't it go by so fast?! I love how you wrote down the age number of Zoiee in things that you love about her. (does that make any sense at all?) I might copy that every year with my kids.

Ashley said...

WOW 5 years old and just as sweet as ever! Happy Birthday girl!