My nephew Anthony came to visit and stayed with us for a week. We enjoyed having him and I learned what it is like to have an 11 year old boy living with me. These are only a few of the moments we shared during his visit. He also had a few firsts this visit. The girls loved climbing all over him.
He had his first ROOTBEER FLOAT and even his first Carls Jr hamburger.

He even enjoyed going to my friends house and playing with the pug. Oh and he enjoyed a little of their PS3. He did alot of gaming that week at my house also. I really didnt have anything else in my house to entertain him unless he wanted to play dress up or with babies. I think he made a good choice.
He even enjoyed going to my friends house and playing with the pug. Oh and he enjoyed a little of their PS3. He did alot of gaming that week at my house also. I really didnt have anything else in my house to entertain him unless he wanted to play dress up or with babies. I think he made a good choice.

My mom came down for the weekend and we took him to the airport, then had a girls day.

We enjoyed having Anthony here. The house was a lot noisier than it usually is, but it was worth it. There was a lot more use out of the Wii and PS2 this week than there has been the whole year. We hope to see him again at Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment