I needed a head shot taken so Zoiee decided that she wanted to pose as well. She has often wanted to take over the camera and just have pictures of her done but this time she had to share.
You can catch Gracy's mouth like this often. I am surprised I haven't found bugs in her mouth. She is always happy and this is her HAPPY face.

Mommy with her Cuddle Monster {emphasis on monster}
Mommy with her Cuddle Monster {emphasis on monster}
One that Z took. {love the speaker cord hanging on the wall...guess its time to start buying wall speakers}
When Gracy woke up from her nap the other day, she hadn't seen her sister yet. When Z came out of her room, Gracy ran towards her with her arms outstretched. She gave Z the biggest hug and kisses. She was so excited to see her. Those are some of the moments I love being a mom. Now I just need to capture it with my camera.
Our little lovlies!!!!!

3 Comments:
Where's the head shot picture? I guess I'll have to wait until Bunko.
OK that"s so adorable
So totally cute they are! Ella keeps asking me if we can slip n slide at Zoiee's. Your yard is so fun...you are so fun...your children are so fun. FUN!
Post a Comment