August 26, 2009

More visitors!!!!

We sure have been busy with company around here. I am starting the think I need a bigger house, but that will have to wait. We are just very cozy while we have company. Over the weekend my sister and good friend Jeannette were here. So a lot of fun and laughing was had.
Then my SIL and Cilla came to visit for a few days. I just love her rolls and creases {I was talking about Cilla's}...This baby is content with laying on the floor playing with her toys or rolling around. It has been fun watching her. Everytime I see her, I relish in her hair and chubbyness.

{doesn't she look like Joe Dirt in this picture??? I'm just sayin...}
Jill celebrated her "25" birthday with us yesterday(8-25). It has been fun having them here. We were sad to see them go but soon enough we will see them again.

We also went to pick corn for our food storage. This was our first time doing this so it was a family affair. Gracyn even got involved and husked corn with us. She actually did a great job even though she was taking the already husked ones and putting them on the ground. In between mosquito bites and the rain, we enjoyed ourselves.

Patrick and Zoiee enjoying themselves.

1 Comment:

Nancy said...

What great pictures! I love that you update your blog on a regular basis...everyone else in the fam is like every month or so....lame. It's great to see what you guys are up to! :)

N

http://www.remedyreiki.com